Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Emotions

today we are learning about emotions. 

 I'm annoyed when my class mates snitch on me.
I'm worried that my dog Sasha might run out the front gate.
I'm angry when my friend egnors me.
I'm scared when my teacher is yelling!

I'm tired when school is to early.
I'm bored when I dont have my phone.
I'm lonely when my friend has to go home.
I'm confused when my teacher dose maths to hard.

I'm existed when lunch time comes.
I'm glad to walk home after a run.
I'm happy when my friend can come and play.
I'm satisfied when my teacher says I'm done.

I'm calm when I'm in my class room..
I'm sleepy after walking home from school .
I'm at ease when my friend is allowed to come for a sleap over.
I'm relaxed when my teacher says I'm done my work

I rely enjoyed writing about my emotions today. It was challenging thinking of what to write and changing the colour. Next time I would change they emotions. My next steps is to write two times then this. 
What emotions do you think I'm doing now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.